The English Program Department of Kanlayaneesithammarat School in Nakhon Si Thammarat is looking for one teacher to teach in the coming second semester.
The post by Teacher Geraldine Pugoy said the qualified candidate will teach both Mathematics and English to junior and senior high school students.
The school offers a starting salary of 33,000 baht for a Bachelor’s degree holder and 35,000 baht for a Master’s degree holder.
Meanwhile, if the qualified candidate holds a PhD degree holder, the school offers a starting salary of 37,830 baht.
Non-native applicants will be considered in the position provided that they have a TOEFL score of at least 500 and above, TOEIC score of 700 and above or Level 7 of IELTS.
Kanlayaneesithammarat School Job Post
Read the full text of the job post below:
Kanlayaneesithammarat School is hiring!
(Advertisement for teaching position available for semester 2, September 2021.)
1 Teacher for the English Program
- To teach 16 periods of Core and Supplementary Math to students aged 12-15 and also teach another 2 periods of English to students aged 16-18.
- Class sizes are no more than 30 students per class. Applicants must possess a degree in the relevant subject with at least 2 years teaching experience.
Benefits and Requirements:
Salary: The higher degree you hold, the higher your starting salary is;
- 33,000 baht per month for a Bachelor’s degree holder
- 35,000 baht per month for a Master’s degree holder and
- 37,830 baht per month for a PhD degree holder
- At least Bachelor Honours Degree and Transcripts
- Passport holder from a native speaking country: UK, US, CANADA, IRELAND, NEW ZEALAND, or SOUTH AFRICA.
- Non-native applicants with at least TOEFL score of 500+, TOEIC score of 700+ or IELTS level of 7+ will also be considered.
How to apply:
To apply or for more information, please contact:
- Mrs. Geralgine Daray Pugoy
- Mrs. Khwanruthai Wattanakul
Khun Khru Pinoy is not anyway connected with the school and makes no guarantee about positions listed and is not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or other aspects of employment.
It is the responsibility of each individual job seeker to research the integrity of the organization(s) to which he/she is applying and to verify the specific information pertaining to the job posting.
Job seekers should exercise due diligence and use common sense and caution when applying for or accepting any position.
Walailak University is hiring Native or Non-Native Lecturer Teaching English
Teaching Jobs in Lampang: Math/Science, English Teachers Needed