SM Development Corporation (SMDC) made the Filipino community in Phitsanulok even merrier this Christmas season by giving away 10,000 baht worth of prices at their annual year-end gala on December 19, Saturday at Mayflower Grand Hotel.
SMDC gave away 32 inches Philips TV (First Prize), Otto Electric Fryer (Second Prize) and two units of Otto Convection Oven (Third Prize). Aside from the major prizes, SMDC also gave away other home appliances as minor prizes such as rice cooker, sandwich maker and many others.
“SM Development Corporation commits itself to make more OFWs happy not only by giving away simple gifts but more importantly by providing one of the best options where OFWs can invest their hard-earned money,” said Mr. Jay-r Layug, Senior International Associate Sales Director at SMDC.
Why invest on condos
- Condominiums normally APPRECIATES IN VALUE at a rate that is almost consistently higher than the inflation rate.
- Condo investing is considered a SAFER area of real estate INVESTMENT and is perfect alternative for more risk averse investors.
- Condo investing is also great for long term investors, since on average, the longer you hold it, the GREATER your RETURN ON INVESTMENT will be.
- FINDING an OCCUPANT for a condominium apartment IS also relatively EASY, as vacancy rates are extremely low in many major cities in the Philippines like Davao, Cebu and Manila.
- Condo investing is extremely convenient as many of the management and maintenance PROBLEMS are TAKEN CARE of by the condominium corporations which enables investors to focus more on the investment facets of the property and NOT TO WORRY about maintenance and upkeep.